[BioC] golubEsets package

James W. MacDonald jmacdon at med.umich.edu
Tue Sep 13 16:27:22 CEST 2005

Jianping Jin wrote:
> Dear Bioconductor:
>
> I got a problem with "golubEsets". The warning message I got was "data set
> 'golubMerge' not found in: data(golubMerge)". I checked my R version and
> package information on my Windows XP as below:

I think the problem is you are trying to load something that is already
loaded.

 > library(golubEsets)
Welcome to Bioconductor
          Vignettes contain introductory material.  To view,
          simply type: openVignette()
          For details on reading vignettes, see
          the openVignette help page.
 > golubMerge
Expression Set (exprSet) with
         7129 genes
         72 samples
                  phenoData object with 11 variables and 72 cases
          varLabels
                 Samples: Sample index
                 ALL.AML: Factor, indicating ALL or AML
                 BM.PB: Factor, sample from marrow or peripheral blood
                 T.B.cell: Factor, T cell or B cell leuk.
                 FAB: Factor, FAB classification