[BioC] cross-species affy analysis

Dario Greco dario.greco at helsinki.fi
Mon Apr 3 12:28:03 CEST 2006

hello list,

I am approaching a meta-analysis task where I have to compare Affy data
from human, mouse and rat chipsets.

I have seen some interesting things in Gregoryev et al. GenomeBiology
2004. There, the authors have used external tools (RESOURCERER and EGO) to
define the ortholog gene sets between several pairs of Affy GeneChips.

I was wondering if since then, any internal BioConductor tool has been
developed (or it is in the plans of BioC developers for the future).

do you have any operative suggestion different than the one used by
Gregoryev et al?

Thank you very much in advance for your kind help.

Sincerely
Dario

--

Dario Greco

Institute of Biotechnology - University of Helsinki
Building Cultivator II
P.O.Box 56	Viikinkaari 4
FIN-00014	Finland

Office: +358 9 191 58951