[BioC] Need help on understanding this error message

Mon Apr 17 08:00:07 CEST 2006

The following is happening: you have read the CEL files into an
AffyBatch object. The Cel files comes from the chip type "mu11ksuba".
When you type
   dat
at the prompt, the AffyBatch object is printed to the screen. In
order to print the object you need the CDF environment for the chip
installed. BioC detects this and goes online to fetch the cdf
environment (called mu11ksubacdf). It then tries to install the
package but fails because the library is locked. This may be due to
another process affecting the library at the same time, or perhaps
you quit during an installation. The library you are trying to
install into is the system wide library, which you may not have write
access to.

Solution: tell your system admin to install the mu11ksubacdf package.

/Kasper