[BioC] Non windows utility for CEL file Binary to Ascii format conversion

Henrik Bengtsson hb at stat.berkeley.edu
Sat Aug 12 05:58:40 CEST 2006

Hi,

there are plans for this in the affxparser package, but it is not
among the top 10 priorities so it won't happen too soon.

However, since SScore is a R package it should not take much to update
the code so it makes use of affxparser instead of whatever it is using
now.  If you can't do it yourself, try to convince the maintainer of
SScore to do it.

Cheers

Henrik