[BioC] Affymetrix 500k SNP chips -- copy number/LOH/deletions

Benilton Carvalho bcarvalh at jhsph.edu
Thu Aug 17 14:59:23 CEST 2006

Hi Stephen,

the oligo package

http://www.bioconductor.org/packages/1.9/bioc/

provides tools for dealing with the SNP arrays. We do not have
anything ready for CNA as for now, but you can start exploring your
data.

You will need also the Platform Design Environments available at:

http://www.biostat.jhsph.edu/~bcarvalh/research.html

Please, let me know if you need anything else.