[BioC] readGenericHeader problem in limma 2.7.8?

Gordon K Smyth smyth at wehi.EDU.AU
Wed Aug 23 15:02:13 CEST 2006

Dear Bobby,

I've tried the code you give below on a GenePix gpr file, and it works fine in limma 2.7.9.  So
the problem does not appear to be a change in limma.

I assume that when you run the code that "B635 Median" is on one line rather than wrapped across
two lines as in the email.  Wrapping it over two lines would cause the error your report.

Best wishes
Gordon