[BioC] SAM: siggenes and samr

claudio.is at libero.it claudio.is at libero.it
Tue Aug 29 14:56:01 CEST 2006

Dear BioC,

I want to perform a Significance Analysis for Microarray, SAM, and I wonder which package to use. I read the vignette from "siggenes" package, but there is no way to implement fold change, FC, in the analysis as defaut. I subindexed the eset, according to fold change,  of gens, but of course in this way I will affect the results of the permutation test. Is this the correct way to perform SAM, or I shold move to "samr"? is it package able to handle FC analysis in a different way?

Thank you

--
Claudio Isella