[BioC] SAM: siggenes and samr

Holger Schwender holger.schw at gmx.de
Tue Aug 29 16:14:52 CEST 2006

Hi Claudio,

by default, the fold change is computed in sam (it is called R.fold in the output). However, the fold change can also be used as a filtering criterion (similar to what Tusher et al. do) by specifying R.fold in sam by another value than 1. For details, see the argument R.fold in the help of sam.dstat.

Best,
Holger

-------- Original-Nachricht --------