[BioC] Question about Limma

Tighiouart, Hocine HTighiouart at tufts-nemc.org
Tue Aug 29 19:31:07 CEST 2006

Hello,

My question is whether the package limma allows you to run random effect models for each gene through the lmFit function. I ran 6800 random effects models from affymetrix data (one for each gene) and saved the parameter estimates, standard errors and p-values for the effect of age (binary: young vs. old) and time (linear, per 1 day increase) and their interaction. I don't know how to get the adjusted the p-values because these models were ran in SAS and limma accept only lmFit object.

Thanks for your help.

Hocine Tighiouart
Biostatistics Research Center
Institute of Clinical Research and Health Policy Studies
Tufts-New England Medical Center Boston, MA
Tel : 617-636-2519