[BioC] Where do I find the golub_Train dataset?

Benjamin Otto b.otto at uke.uni-hamburg.de
Thu Dec 21 14:14:46 CET 2006

Hi Seth, Hi Kyle,

I admitt I have written "golub_Train" in my mail. However that is NOT the
problem! I used "Golub_Train" and certain other upper/lower case
combinations before submitting to the bioclist without success. Besides, I
tried to make a copy and paste of the example and the problem persists so
it's not a typo. I do have the golubEsets package installed, I even made
sure to have the newest version installed which is, according to my
knowledge, version 1.0.1.

Here is my session info:

R version 2.4.0 (2006-10-03)
i386-pc-mingw32

locale:
LC_COLLATE=English_United Kingdom.1252;LC_CTYPE=English_United
Kingdom.1252;LC_MONETARY=English_United
Kingdom.1252;LC_NUMERIC=C;LC_TIME=English_United Kingdom.1252

attached base packages:
[1] "tools"     "grid"      "methods"   "stats"     "graphics"  "grDevices"
[7] "utils"     "datasets"  "base"

other attached packages:
    Biobase  golubEsets      hu6800 quantsmooth    quantreg     SparseM
   "1.12.2"     "1.0.1"    "1.10.0"     "1.0.0"      "4.03"      "0.71"
    lodplot      gplots       gdata      gtools
      "1.0"     "2.3.1"     "2.1.1"     "2.1.1"

And THIS is the message I receive when submitting the command

> data(Golub_Train)
Warning message:
data set 'Golub_Train' not found in: data(Golub_Train)

Any further suggestions? Thanks for your help. :-)

Regards,

Benjamin