[BioC] Where do I find the golub_Train dataset?

Thu Dec 21 14:41:12 CET 2006

You are way behind regarding your version of golubEsets. I just
installed it from BioC 1.9 using getBioC, and my version is 1.4.2. So
update :)

However, in that version, it is called
R> data(Golub_Train)
however, that may be a new term.

You can always see what datasets you have available you typing
R> data()
(this is of course for packages attached by a library command), so
R> library(golubEsets)
R> data()
gives me (I have deleted output from other packages such as datasets)

<R OUTPUT>

Data sets in package 'golubEsets':

Golub_Merge             Combined Test and Training Sets from the Golub
                         Paper
Golub_Test              Test Set Data from the Golub Paper
Golub_Train             Training Set from the Golub Paper
golubMerge              Combined Test and Training Sets from the Golub
                         Paper
golubTest               Test Set Data from the Golub Paper
golubTrain              Training Set from the Golub Paper

Use 'data(package = .packages(all.available = TRUE))'
to list the data sets in all *available* packages.

<END R OUTPUT>

That should give you enough to get your problem solved.

Kasper