[BioC] mouse 430_2 error message

Ben Bolstad bmb at bmbolstad.com
Fri Feb 3 19:47:31 CET 2006

Typically when I have encountered others who have had this error occur
it is because they have corrupted data. For instance this piece of
demonstration code will generate the same error:

library(affy);library(affydata)
data(Dilution)
Dilution.Corrupted <- Dilution
pm(Dilution.Corrupted)[1,1] <- 30000000
# that is an extreme value outside the
# range of normal raw probe intensities

eset <- rma(Dilution.Corrupted)

My suggestion would be to examine things along those lines.