[BioC] M vs M plots- dye effect in dyeswap exp

Naomi Altman naomi at stat.psu.edu
Tue Feb 7 02:04:31 CET 2006

If these pairs are dye-swaps, then the M-values should be negatively
correlated.  In this case, you have a problem (assuming you
normalized the data first).

If they are not dye-swaps, then perhaps they are OK.  You cannot pay
too much attention to the smooths outside the main body of the data.

--Naomi