[BioC] No replicates and differential analysis !!

Nicolas Servant Nicolas.Servant at curie.fr
Wed Jan 25 15:19:40 CET 2006

Thanks for your answer,
But in this case, i have to choose a fold change threshold ! And it is
supported that the FC tends to be greater at low expression levels.
For instance a FC greater than 2 for expression values near 50 is
readily seen, but it is low probability to observe FC greater than 2 for
expression values near 1000
So i would like to use a more robust approach.

Regards,
Nicolas S.