[BioC] OT: question about plots, general R, really...

Ulrik Stervbo ulriks at ruc.dk
Wed Jul 5 10:28:05 CEST 2006

I can't remember syntax exactly, but using the omi argument to par to
set the top outer margin and then mtext, to set some margin text,
works very well

something like
par(omi=c(0,0,0.1,0)) # omi is for inches, oma (usage oma=c(0,0,3,0))
is for lines
mtext(label="Something")

Maybe this link will help you:
http://www.stat.auckland.ac.nz/~paul/Talks/Rgraphics.pdf

I have a working solution on my home computer I can share if needed

Ulrik

Blog: http://ulrikstervbo.blogspot.com