[BioC] AnnBuilder doesn't work on gene information ("GENENAME", "SYMBOL", etc)

Luo Weijun luo_weijun at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 13 07:03:33 CEST 2006

Thank you so much, Nianhua,
I think it works now. One more question, You suggested
me to update AnnBuilder to the lastest version,
1.10.1, since The UCSC Genome
database has updated. But I am not sure exactly how to
do it. I tried to update AnnBuilder package with
biocLite('AnnBuilder'), as well as using
update.packages(repos=biocReposList()) following
Seth¡¯s suggestion, all I got is still the old
version, AnnBuilder_1.10.0. Therefore, could you tell
me how can I update to the lastest AnnBuilder version?

This is my session info after
update.packages(repos=biocReposList())

> sessionInfo()
Version 2.3.1 (2006-06-01)
powerpc-apple-darwin8.6.0

attached base packages:
[1] "tools"     "methods"   "stats"     "graphics"
"grDevices" "utils"
[7] "datasets"  "base"

other attached packages:
AnnBuilder    RSQLite        DBI   annotate        XML
   Biobase
  "1.10.0"    "0.4-1"   "0.1-10"   "1.10.0"   "0.99-7"
  "1.10.0"

I really appreciate your help!
Weijun