[BioC] AnnBuilder doesn't work on gene information ("GENENAME", "SYMBOL", etc)

nli at fhcrc.org nli at fhcrc.org
Thu Jul 13 16:04:31 CEST 2006

Sorry, the OS X version of AnnBuilder v1.10.2 is not available yet. We will try
to get it ready as soon as possible. Alternatively, you can download the source
from http://www.bioconductor.org/packages/bioc/1.8/html/AnnBuilder.html and
install it yourself. The modification that matters to you is in
AnnBuilder/R/GP.R .

best

nianhua