[BioC] Rgraphviz edge weight question

Seth Falcon sfalcon at fhcrc.org
Mon Jun 12 18:54:42 CEST 2006

Seth Falcon <sfalcon at fhcrc.org> writes:
> "Kimpel, Mark William" <mkimpel at iupui.edu> writes:
>
>> Well, I got it figured out after all. The patch to "agopen", which
>> allows the slots "lwd" and "lty" to be passed from a graph to an Ragraph
>> object, is below. Turned out to be pretty simple once I understood what
>> I was doing!
>
> Excellent!  Can you send me the complete .R file(s) you've modified
> (off list as attachement)?  I'd like to apply your changes to the
> devel branch.

Mark's changes have been added to Rgraphviz 1.11.1 which should be
available from the 1.9 repository tomorrow afternoon.

Please test.

We should also update the documentation to describe how to set lty and
lwd and possible consider adding to one of the Rgraphviz vignettes so
that this gets demonstrated.

+ seth