[BioC] A question regardin duplicate correlations in limma

Manish Neupane neupanem at cvm.msu.edu
Tue Jun 20 18:04:55 CEST 2006

Hi,
We are just beginning to use the limma software, specifically with the GUI interface and are running into some problems.  Our array has duplicate spots in a top to bottom manner.  When we try to have Limma calculate a duplicate correlation we get the error message
"Error in package_version(vers) : invalid version specification".
Any help or suggestions in addressing this road block would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you,
Manish Neupane