[BioC] A question regardin duplicate correlations in limma

Keith Satterley keith at wehi.EDU.AU
Thu Jun 22 03:40:39 CEST 2006

Hi Manish,

Please tell us the platform and versions of the software you are using.
  The best way to do this is to type sessionInfo() at the R prompt and
copy and paste the output to your email,

thanks,

Keith Satterley