[BioC] Explaining limma, design matrices and linear models to non statisticians

Wed Mar 1 22:42:02 CET 2006

Natalie P. Thorne wrote:
 > As promised, I have put the ppt slides I have for explaining design
 > matrices on the web for download.

Thank you for sharing them.

I just had look using MS PowerPoint 2002 SP3, and found lots of the text
seems to be badly positioned.  I think this is a font problem...

On my computer its all displayed in font "Gill San", changing this to
say "Ariel" makes most of the slides much more understandable - but does
spoil things like where you had alpha and beta symbols.

What font were you using?  It may be one that other people my not have
installed.

Thank you,

Peter