[BioC] extracting interactions between members of the KEGG pathways

Jane Fridlyand janef at stat.Berkeley.EDU
Wed Mar 15 19:49:55 CET 2006

Hello,

I was wondering whether there is an infrastructure in one of the BioC
packages to extract connections between members of the KEGG pathways. As
far as I can tell KEGG package allows to get the identifiers of the
members very easily, however I do not see a way of going one step further
so to be able to produce a graph (where presence of each edge indicates
known interaction or same compound )

Thank you. Any help /suggestion is greatly appreciated.

Jane

Jane Fridlyand, Assistant Professor
Department of Epidemiology and Biostatistics
Center for Bioinformatics and Molecular Biostatistics
UCSF Comprehensive Cancer Center,
Box 0128 San Francisco, CA 94143-0128
Office: Room N224 Tel: (415)476-0168 Fax: (415)502-3179