[BioC] extracting interactions between members of the KEGG pathways

Wolfgang Huber huber at ebi.ac.uk
Thu Mar 16 12:08:06 CET 2006

Hi Jane,

here's what Imre Vastrik from Reactome said regarding your question:

"We probably can't help with KEGG ;-). Reactome content is projected
into pair-wise interaction space (see
http://www.reactome.org/download/interactions.README.txt). The data
(human only) is available at:
http://www.reactome.org/download/current/homo_sapiens.interactions.txt.gz

I imagine that another bit of useful information would be the
association of sequence identifiers with pathways (not contained in the
file above) so that one can go from a pathway to identifiers and for an
indentifier to pathways."

----

There are a number of additional datasets in different file formats to
download http://www.reactome.org/download/

Cheers
  Wolfgang

Wolfgang Huber