[BioC] AnnBuilder

Ting-Yuan Liu tliu at fhcrc.org
Fri Mar 24 18:47:36 CET 2006

Hi Hua,

Yes, you could run AnnBuilder in Windows system.  That is not what I
usually do, but I tried and succeed.  However, my R in the windows
machine is "built from source" (see section 3.1 of the manual "R
Installation and Administration") and it might be a little different from
your R (which is built from the binary installer, I guess.)  Someone
reported to me that it is unable to run AnnBuilder in the Windows system,
but it did work in my machine.  Therefore, you can try first to see if you
can build annotation packages from the binary-installed R.  If not, you
should switch to the source-installed R.

HTH,
Ting-Yuan
Ting-Yuan Liu
Program in Computational Biology