[BioC] a just.gcrma question

Jianping Jin jjin at email.unc.edu
Tue May 2 16:00:44 CEST 2006

Dear list:

There is an issue that is not clear to me, even after I read "Description
of gcrma package" and the on-line help. The default setting for
"affinity.info" is NULL. Based on the description for the program it
appears that NULL does not use apm (for PM probe), amm (MM probe), or index
of your own data. Are the affinities calculated in just.gcrma based on
"hgu95av2" data set or something else with affinity.info=NULL?

Another question I have is for "type". As there is no default parameter for
the type setting, which model does "just.gcrma" take for running without
defining any parameters?

I will appreciate it if you could help me out!

Jianping

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
x Jianping Jin Ph.D.            x
x Bioinformatics scientist      x