[BioC] a just.gcrma question

Zhijin (Jean) Wu zwu at alexander.stat.brown.edu
Tue May 2 16:14:23 CEST 2006

The affinity.info will be computed using probe sequence of your array
type, but the function that maps probe sequence to probe affinity is
trained on a non-specific binding experiment on hgu95av2 platform.

WHen type is not specified, "fullmodel" is used (both probe sequence and
MM measurements are used to estimate background).

best,
Jean