[BioC] GOstats and GenePix arrays

Mikko Arvas Mikko.Arvas at vtt.fi
Fri May 12 11:29:42 CEST 2006

Hi,

there must be a growing number of people working with own custom chips and
custom annotations for "exotic" half finished genomes, like me.
Atleast last time I checked I didn't really find anything addressing this
situtation
in Annbuilder documentation or list archives.

I would be very happy for any advice on how to build an annotation package
from self made chipID-GOid (or any other annotation) lists. Maybe it's my lack
of experience, but I really don't know where to start

Cheers,
Mikko

Mikko Arvas

VTT
Industrial Biotechnology

e-mail:            mikko.arvas at vtt.fi
tel:                 +358-(0)20-722 5827
mobile:           +358-(0)44-381 0502
fax:                +358-(0)20-722 7071
mail:               Tietotie 2, Espoo
                       P.O. Box 1000