[BioC] Memory Issue under WinXP x64 (64 bit Windows XP)

Thu May 18 23:25:43 CEST 2006

Actually in the R for Windows FAQ (which you of course consulted
before sending your email), it says under 8.1
"Note that building under Windows 64 is not supported as no suitable
compiler is available"

This means you need to switch OS if you want R to use the many GB of
memory you have.

/Kasper