[BioC] The proper way of analysisng FACS-data; Question off topis?

Nolwenn LeMeur nlemeur at fhcrc.org
Mon May 29 20:10:23 CEST 2006

Hi Ulrik,

I'm far from being an expert in analysing FACS-data but I can suggest
you some tools implemented in rflowcyt (see the vignette):
- you should use visualization tools (e.g. ECDF plot, density plot)  to
assess the quality of  your replicates and verify the reproducibility of
your experiment
-  rflowcyt also proposes some statistical methods (WLR.flowcytest,
KS.flowcytest...) to test for the difference between two univariate
distributions, e.g. treated and untreated with or without a time parameter.

You can also try to post your message to Purdue University Cytometry
Laboratories'  e-mail archive
http://www.cyto.purdue.edu/hmarchiv/cytomail.htm
It is the main cytometry e-mail archive.

Hope it helps,
Nolwenn