[BioC] LimmaGUI for illumina data

Roy Williams royw at burnham.org
Thu May 25 07:29:14 CEST 2006

Hi,

I have 2 questions:
1. I would be really grateful to have a list of papers that cite limma -
does such a list exist? If so could someone send it to me.
2. I would like to use the limmaGUI or AffyLMGUI package with illumina
array data (www.illumina.com). Is this possible? Could I load a .RData
(or .lmn) data object which has just the column headers (experiments)
and gene names along with the data? I have been using limma from the
command line and it would help considerably to have a GUI which prints
HTML reports.

Many thanks for any advice you might be able to offer,

Roy

--
Roy Williams PhD
The Burnham Institute for Medical Research

Tel: 858 646 3100 ext 3915
email: royw at burnham.org
web site: idmweb.burnham.org