[BioC] from rat codelink to human locuslink

Durinck, Steffen (NIH/NCI) [F] durincks at mail.nih.gov
Sun Nov 5 01:47:53 CET 2006

Hi WeiWei,

I never encountered these stack imbalance messages and am wondering if they are produced by the system.time function which you wrapped around getHomolog.  There is no .Call function directly in the biomaRt code so it looks like this message is either coming from RMySQL or RCurl or system.time().
Do you also get these messages when running getHomolog directly without system.time?

best,
Steffen