[BioC] expression levels of individual probes

Chris Dawson chris.dawson at anu.edu.au
Wed Nov 8 04:41:25 CET 2006

Hi there,
I have a number of short RNAs that have high homologies to a number
of  individual probes in the Medicago Affymetrix Genechip (http://
www.affymetrix.com/products/arrays/specific/medicago.affx).  I'd like
to be able to see for a few hundred probes which individuals, for
example Medicago:AFFX-CreX-5_at:587:698, have high fluorescence
levels and which do not. I realise binding efficiencies differ for
individual probes, but I am only looking for indicative data. Sorry
if I am not clear with proper terminology, I've only worked with pre-
made gcrma processed data sets before, not individual probes.
Cheers,
Chris