[BioC] Using CDF file on affylmGUI

Keith Satterley keith at wehi.EDU.AU
Sat Nov 18 12:15:15 CET 2006

Hi Paul,

this feature has been asked for recently. The previous maintainer/programmer has
gone some way down this path, but it is not functioning yet. I hope to look at
this early in December. When it works I'll put it in the devel version of
Bioconductor and let the list know,

cheers,

Keith

Keith Satterley
Bioinformatics Division
The Walter and Eliza Hall Institute of Medical Research
Parkville, Melbourne,
Victoria, Australia