[BioC] Limma and Quantarray files

Alessio Venier 0509388V at student.gla.ac.uk
Mon Oct 2 18:36:27 CEST 2006

Item Type: Appointment
Begin time: Mon, 02 Oct 2006 05:00 pm +0000
Duration:   1 Hour
Location:

Hi,

I've a problem using limma with quantarray output files. I've changed all output files to ANSI format, because the original Unicode format is not accepted by limma.
I'm able to use one file per time without any trouble but when I try to load more than
one file using a "target" file using,

>target<-readTargets(file="targets.txt",path="C:\\Playground\\CrossTest")

>RG<-read.maimages(target,source="quantarray",path="C:\\Playground\\CrossTest")

I receive an error message like:

Read C:\Playground\CrossTest/PA52-Export.txt
Error in if (skip > 0) readLines(file, skip) :
        argument is of length zero

How can I solve this problem?

Kind Regards

Alessio