[BioC] hs133phsentrezg metadata

Manhong Dai daimh at umich.edu
Tue Oct 17 22:10:23 CEST 2006

Hi Jim,

	In our custom cdf, some hits<1 probes would be used. For example, when
a probe has a hit with an allele of a snp, and the snp's another allele
has hits=1 match with genome, although the probe has no hit with genome
at all, we would use this probe and its genome location as a candidate
for all custom CDFs, although the portion of this kind of probes is
small.

	Our UG and ENTREZG custom CDF does have a rule that each probe must
only hit one genome location and one UG cluster.

	But in REFSEQ custom cdf, when a probe has match to a REFSEQ sequence,
but no match to genome at all. The probe would still be used because
REFSEQ is more reliable than genome.

	For example, probe 4 of
http://arrayanalysis.mbni.med.umich.edu/ps/ps_pb.jsp?p=NM_000019_at&c=Hs133P_Hs_REFSEQ_8  has no match to genome.

Best,