[BioC] ReadAffy gives Error

Boel Brynedal boel.brynedal at ki.se
Tue Apr 3 23:08:40 CEST 2007

Dear all!

I have 88 CEL files, and I'm about to do some initial quality control.
Right now I just want to read in the raw data. I have a 64 bit Linux
RedHat with 4GB ram. I have set the wd to the same directory as my
files, and the following happens:

> rData<-ReadAffy()
Error: cannot allocate vector of size 931491 Kb
Error in isVersioned(object) : error in evaluating the argument 'object'
in selecting a method for function 'isVersioned'

Any suggestions to what is wrong?
As you might imagine, I am quite new in this field.

Best regards,
Boel Brynedal, PhD student, Karolinska Institutet, Sweden.