[BioC] Sampsizelibrary.R

Hassane, Duane Duane_Hassane at URMC.Rochester.edu
Tue Apr 3 22:26:00 CEST 2007

Mira,

>From aov() ... one way might be:

aov.out<-aov(outcome~factor)
aov.table<-summary(aov.out)
F.stat1<-as.vector(aov.table)[[1]][1,4])
# alternatively ... unlist() aov.table to give a named vector of values of interest
# F.stat1<-unlist(aov.table)['F value1']

df1<-as.vector(aov.table)[[1]][1,1])
# alternatively as above
# df1<-unlist(aov.table)['Df1']

Or from lm() + anova() ... another way might be:

lm.out<-lm(outcome~factor)
aov.out<-anova(lm.out)
F.stat1<-aov.out[1,4]
df1<-aov.out[1,1]