[BioC] help for samr

ruma rumas at cdac.in
Mon Apr 30 07:16:26 CEST 2007

Thanks Seth for your reply...!!

I'm trying to analyze a data set of 22691 genes of 73 experiment sets...!!
I would like to analyze the significant gene set (positive as well as
negatively significant genes) in the dataset above using the same method as
cited by Virginia Goss Tusher, Robert Tibshirani, and Gilbert Chu in their
paper "Significance analysis of microarrays applied to the ionizing
radiation response" 5116-5121, PNAS, April 24, 2001, vol. 98, no. 9.

I had already performed samr analysis, but i'm unable to list out the
significant genes table using the following command:
samr.compute.siggenes.table.obj<-samr.compute.siggenes.table(samr.obj,del,da
ta,delta.table,min.foldchange=0)

the error message given for this command was:
Error in dimnames(res.up) = temp.names : length of 'dimnames' [2] not
equal to array extent

Hope to hear from you soon.

Thanks in advance.

Ruma.