[BioC] about gcrma

James W. MacDonald jmacdon at med.umich.edu
Thu Aug 2 17:37:20 CEST 2007

Hi Zhongzhong,

Last time I checked Affy wasn't distributing the probe_tab files for the
HT assays. However, I just checked today and they are on the website, so
I built the probe packages for both the hthgu133a and hthgu133b plates.

You don't say what OS you are on. If you are on *nix, or on another OS
and have the ability to build packages from source, I can send you the
source package. If not, I am going to be sending the packages to the
folks in Seattle and depending on build times and what OS you are on,
they should be available in the next few days or so.

Best,

Jim