[BioC] exonmap install problem

Seth Falcon sfalcon at fhcrc.org
Tue Aug 7 07:22:52 CEST 2007

Hi Sophie,

Sophie Gallina <sfi at good.ibl.fr> writes:
> I have got this message when installing exonmap on linux :
> ** building package indices ...
> Error in load(zfile, envir = envir) : ReadItem: unknown type 25

That's a strange looking error.  Can you tell us what version of R you
are using?  Output from the sessionInfo() command is really quite
essential for us to help you.

I just tried installing exonmap using R-2.5.1 and R-2.6.0 and both
worked fine.  I strongly recommend that you install BioC packages
using biocLite (see the bioconductor website for details, or search
the list archives).

+ seth

--
Seth Falcon | Computational Biology | Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center
BioC: http://bioconductor.org/