[BioC] 2x2 factorial in Limma

Mark W Kimpel mwkimpel at gmail.com
Tue Aug 7 18:48:54 CEST 2007

Dermot,

The limma users guide has really been expanded over the years and
contains an excellent example of just what you need.

In R, do:
library(limma)
limmaUsersGuide()

then go to page 45 of the guide and read the whole section. I use the
treatment-contrast parameterization presented on page 47.

Good luck,

Mark

---

Mark W. Kimpel MD  ** Neuroinformatics ** Dept. of Psychiatry
Indiana University School of Medicine

15032 Hunter Court, Westfield, IN  46074

(317) 490-5129 Work, & Mobile & VoiceMail
(317) 663-0513 Home (no voice mail please)