[BioC] Access to bioconductor.org

pingou pingoufc4 at yahoo.fr
Tue Aug 7 19:40:17 CEST 2007

http://bioconductor.org/
> during the last 24 hours.
When I try to access to the website through a web browser I get an error
"server not found"
"Firefox can't find the server at www.bioconductor.org."

and through the terminal I get
$ host bioconductor.org

and ping does not give me any feed back
> What error do you get? Are you behind a firewall? Have you checked
with your
> local sysadmin?
Normally I am not behind firewall and until this morning I never had any
problem to access to your website...

I was just wondering if some people also report such problems

> Sorry if I can't help much...
no problem, thanks on the contrary

thanks again,
Best regards,
Pierre-Yves

PS. Am I the only one to have to click on reply to all to reply also on
the mailing list ? (just reply do not reply to the mailing list but only
to the one I am replying to, Herve here)
Thanks