[BioC] Access to bioconductor.org

Tue Aug 7 21:36:24 CEST 2007

On Aug 7, 2007, at 10:40 AM, pingou wrote:

> PS. Am I the only one to have to click on reply to all to reply
> also on
> the mailing list ? (just reply do not reply to the mailing list but
> only
> to the one I am replying to, Herve here)
> Thanks

No you are not.

But some mailing lists I subscribe to operate as you say: there is
only one reply address: the list. Considering how often people end up
sending replies off list accidently, perhaps this is something we
(ahm someone else :) could investigate? Normally I would say that
this is simply a user error, but we still see it rather often.

Kasper