[BioC] basicplot functionality (flowCore/rflowcyt)

M. Jankowski mjankowski at gmail.com
Sun Aug 12 00:48:33 CEST 2007

Hi All,

Thank you for helping me out with all my questions. I am new to R and
really appreciate your guidance. Here is my new question:

In this document:

www.ficcs.org/meetings/ficcs2/presentations/NolwennLeMeur-Nov2006.pdf -

there is this excellent figure showing just how the data has been
gated out. The figure appears to be plotted by basicplot:
basicplot(data,gateddata)

There are several examples with different geometries. Based on the
notes in the presentation, it looks like this function is in the
flowcore library.  How do I achieve this very useful effect?

Thanks!
Matt