[BioC] KEGG package

Weiwei Shi helprhelp at gmail.com
Mon Aug 13 19:14:32 CEST 2007

Hi, Yihuan:

Check the following link:
http://www.broad.mit.edu/gsea/wiki/index.php/Msigdb_may_2006_release_notes

and you will find KEGG has been built into MsigDB of GSEA.

So, if your purpose is GSEA analysis, the only thing you need to do is
map your ACC number to Entrezgene id. John's suggestion is also
helpful if you try to use KEGG package in BioC.

BTW, I recommend you use desktop version of GSEA since it takes me a
lot of trouble to change the codes of R's version ( I believe there is
a bug and report it to GSEA group already and I believe they are
working on that now).

HTH,

Weiwei