[BioC] OntoCompare Error

Robert Gentleman rgentlem at fhcrc.org
Fri Feb 23 18:20:59 CET 2007

try another package for GO testing?

and setting options(error=recover)
will put you into the debugger from where you might be able to figure
out what went wrong, and at least it will give you (and us) some ideas.
Also, please read the posting guide and provide the information it tells
you is needed (and indeed is needed) for someone to be able to help you

Johannes Graumann wrote:
> Hello,
>
> With the help of this list I succeeded in creating an annotation package
> using ABPkgBuilder/AnnBuilder ("Mus.musculus.GoMap.20070223"), which
> installs fine.
> I then tried to run goTools' ontoCompare function like this:
>
> result <- ontoCompare(ProtNames, probeType = "Mus.musculus.GoMap.20070223")
>
> After a LONG time, it stops with the following:
>         Error in as.vector(x, mode) : invalid argument 'mode' error
>
> Does anyone spot what I'm doing wrong?
>
> Thanks, Joh

Robert Gentleman, PhD
Program in Computational Biology