[BioC] .Rnw file

Lana Schaffer schaffer at scripps.edu
Wed Jan 3 19:51:06 CET 2007

Steffen,
> Sweave("assessNorm.Rnw")
Writing to file assessNorm.tex
Processing code chunks ...
 1 : echo term hide (label=load)
 2 : term verbatim (label=errorReporting)
 3 : echo term verbatim (label=showDavidTilingData)
 4 : echo term verbatim (label=probeAnno)
 5 : echo term verbatim (label=whPM)
 6 : echo term verbatim (label=table)
 7 : echo term verbatim (label=selectArrays)
 8 : echo term verbatim (label=normalizeByReference)

Error:  chunk 8 (label=normalizeByReference)
Error in vsn(xn, lts.quantile = 0.95, subsample = 2e+05, verbose = verbose)
:

The likelihood optimization did not converge. A likely reason is that the
normalization parameters are not uniquely identifiable from the provided
data.
Possibly, the columns of the data matrix are exactly co-linear or affine
dependent - please verify the data to make sure there were no mix-ups.

Enter a frame number, or 0 to exit

1: Sweave("assessNorm.Rnw")
2: driver$runcode(drobj, chunk, chunkopts)
3: RweaveTryStop(err, options)