[BioC] .Rnw file

Steffen Durinck durincks at mail.nih.gov
Wed Jan 3 20:09:28 CET 2007

It looks like you were building the vignette but the code got stuck
while executing code chunk 8.
Try to find out why this part of the code didn't work, change the code
and run Sweave again.
You could first try to run the code manually by copy-pasting the code
chunks in your R console and make sure they work before running Sweave.

best,
Steffen