[BioC] .Rnw file

Robert Gentleman rgentlem at fhcrc.org
Wed Jan 3 20:26:28 CET 2007

Hi Lana,
   Using Rtangle("assessNorm.Rnw")
will give you a file named assessNorm.R with all the R code in it, that
could be source'd if that is what you want to do

for now, as Steffen said, your code in chunk 8 is not working and you
need to debug it, this has nothing to do with Sweave,

best wishes
   Robert

Robert Gentleman, PhD
Program in Computational Biology