[BioC] Agilent 4100a probe annotation information

Francois Pepin fpepin at cs.mcgill.ca
Mon Jan 8 17:56:49 CET 2007

Hi Daniel,

The data isn't publicly available that I know of, only the sequence they
claim are the best matches.

Fortunately, it is available they're making it available to the people
who are buying the chips (minus some of the control sequences):
http://earray.chem.agilent.com. I think you might need to contact your
sales rep to get an account of someone at your university who's a "site
administrator" could create an account for you. They also have more up-
to-date gene annotations there, although I tend to prefer the
bioconductor ones.

Worse case, I could try to get those sequences for you.

Francois